Friday, April 2, 2010

In Sydney

Yesterday we went to Sydney-and it was SO much fun!
We did all sorts, like going on a boat, having McDonald's for tea, had an ice-cream and there was even this fare thing going on-which was soooo cool!
We even walked the Harbour Bridge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Katyx

2 comments:

  1. Hi KT Ian jnr here (i think i need to get a new way to start comments!) Sydney sounds really fun. I was in Embo with granny and grandad (granny says sorry for the time she cut you off to speak to uncle alistair, she was in a hurry) What was the "coat hanger" like. (i know my australia trivia, usless but still) Hope you had a great time on the rides! Speak to you soon ian jnr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ian (jnr),
    The way you start comments is great!!!
    Were you? I love embo, and sydney. I reckon you'd loe Sydney too. I don't mind that she cut me off. I had an awesome time on the rides, thanks. How was embo? What did you do???
    Speak soon,
    got to do a new post,

    Katyx

    ReplyDelete