Tuesday, June 29, 2010

GO SWANS!!!

As I'm sure you already know, Daddy took Willaim and I to see the Sydney Swans play AFL, and althogough they lost, we had SO much fun!!!

We ate a lot...
William: Daddy: Me:
-Chips -Chips -Chips
-Coke (shared with -Meat Pie -Coke(shared
me!) -Hot dog with Will)
-A drink -Hot dog

It was the BEST night I've EVER had, and Daddy even got me a swans beanie and got William a blow up hand thingy.

To get to the Oylimpic Stadium, we caught two trains for free. I wore my swans scarf and my red jacket to show who I support-because the swans are red and white.

I LOVE my Swans beanie and scarf-I'm wearing it RIGHT NOW!!!

My Dad is the Best Dad in the world, and I love him SO much!!!xxxxx

Katyx

2 comments:

  1. Sounds a really great evening Katy. Was it Aussie Rules Football, or Soccer. Uncle Jon took us to see A.R. Football at the same stadium I think - and we had to have 'tinnies and pies' which is the norm we understand! We never really got to understand the rules of the game, but my, it was a real fun evening! Enjoy your hols. Much love from Granna xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Granna!!!

    It was a WONDERFUL evening-one of the best EVER! It was AFL (Aussies Rule Football). Did he??? I understand most of the rules-but not all. Thanks, you too.
    Big hugs and kisses,

    Katyxox

    ReplyDelete