Saturday, October 2, 2010

Sydney Aquarium

HELLO!!!

Since mummy is away, my kind dad took us to Sydney Aquarium. It was AWESOME!!!
We went in glass tunnels and sharks, giant stingrays, a dugong and lots of fish swam around us. We also saw:

-Long necked turtles
-Beautiful moon jellyfish
-Starfish
-An Octopus
-Fairy Penguins
-Seahorses and sea dragons
-Lots of fish

AND SO MUCH MORE!!!

It was the best experience ever and I totally recommend it! A shark even swam under me! You can be face to face with a shark-and be in no danger at all!

Thank you Daddy for such a great experience in the city...

KT :)

2 comments:

  1. It sounded SO much fun. I would love seeing the fairy penguins, they are so cute I'd probably want to pop one in my pocket to bring home. Not sure Charlie would appreciate a penguin pet in the house though... what do you think?

    Lots of love, Mummy x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was heaps of fun! AND they are soooo cute!-can we have one as a pet????PLEASE?I'm sure Charlie would find it fun to chase it around the house, and the Charlie won't be lying around all day. I'll email you a picture of themxxx

    ReplyDelete