Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sleep over!


Hello Ladies!

Last night I slept at a friends house-a picture right here!

We watched a film called Old Dogs-very good...I reccomend it!


Also the other day I got my new school uniform-it's blue-and the summer dress looks almost exactly the same as Oakhill Primary School-the best school in the world!

4 comments:

  1. Wow Katy, nice uniform! I hope you had a brill time at your friends. Old Dogs sounds good, might watch it sometime. I'm glad the uniform feels like the Oakhill one!
    All the Best Ian Jnr He He He!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just discovered your blog Katy-Angel.
    Lovely piccie of you and your friend who I recognise!
    Not long now till you start at the new school - when exactly?
    Thinking of you in the sunshine - it's a cold wet day here ..... but we're promised more snow towards the end of the month. Much love from your GrannaBell xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did have a nice time, thank you!
    Old Dogs, is great, you should definately watch it sometime.

    Katyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Granna!!!
    It's a lovely surprise to see you on my blog, thank you!
    I'm starting NBCS in 4 or 5 days....YAY!
    I hope you get the snow you're promised,

    Katyx

    ReplyDelete