The holiday was FAB!!!!! There were two pools, a kids club, a tennis court, a cafe and SO much more!!!
William and I made loads of friends-mine called:Taleya, Sarah, Jessica, Danielle, and Debrah.
It was soooo fun-with a gourgeus beach right next door!
We had a trivia night-with dancing and stuff-and we won one the contests!
Looks sooo nicee!! Charlotte x
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely holiday, you are SO lucky!
ReplyDeleteThank you too for your super thankyou letter and surprise bits n' bobs that arrived yesterday, I am glad to hear that you had such a good Christmas too. The snow is just disappearing here but the children have made so many snowmen we can hardly count: but they made one with an evil face and lots of beheaded bodies lying around, yeuch!
Love, Auntie Kim x
Wow, Auntie Kim, that must be SO fun to build so many snowmen...ecspecially scary ones, fun-but a bit scary!!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Katyx
Yes, It was lovely!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on winning the contest, that takes skill! I can't imagine sunny days at this time but you have them! Sounded amazing with a pool (thourgh since I can't swim that well i'd probably just sink) I can even imagine the beach and the way I imagine it, it is really nice! have fun in the sun
ReplyDeleteAll the best Ian
Thanks...but it wasn't really us-you see...on the contest...the judge said we were allowed to cheat by sneaking a peak on other's answers!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't imagine you sinking-but I can imagine me sinking....
Katiexxx
what better way to win than cheat! All the best Ian Jnr HE HE
ReplyDelete