Hi Katy!! I think I should just point out, perhaps, that he was screaming with EXCITEMENT, in case anyone reading your blog thinks he was just plain old screaming!!! :-) Hee hee... Mummy x x x x x x
Your Daddy and Tom really do look like Father and Son with their matching moustaches! - and is Tom smoking a phantom cigarette?? Love from Granna xoxox
Hi Katy!! I think I should just point out, perhaps, that he was screaming with EXCITEMENT, in case anyone reading your blog thinks he was just plain old screaming!!! :-) Hee hee...
ReplyDeleteMummy x x x x x x
Mummy!!!
ReplyDeletexxxxx
ha ha ha sorry Katy, what is your Mummy like hey!!!??????!!!! Love you :-) x x x x x x
ReplyDeleteYour Daddy and Tom really do look like Father and Son with their matching moustaches! - and is Tom smoking a phantom cigarette??
ReplyDeleteLove from Granna xoxox
I never noticed that before, you're so clever, Granna! I don't think he is....but he could be....
ReplyDeleteLove Katyxoxox