Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Guides Camp

Hello!!!
On the weekend I went on a camp with guides and it was AWESOME!!!
Some of the things we did were:
-Rock climbing (then abseiling back down)
-Riding a 50 METRES waterslide! :)
-Caving (in some parts we had to crawl through muddy water) saw lots of spiders and lizards in there
-Making scones
-Having a campfire
-Learning about first aid (involving fake blood!)
AND SO MUCH MORE!!!

I would just like to thank my parents for letting me go there, you are the best!

Katy

4 comments:

  1. Sounds great fun Katy - but WHAT????????? have you got in your hand??? Looks pretty nasty to me! (Think I'd have enjoyed that super water slide). Thinking of you - lots. Love from Granna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. You remeber me? Ian Jnr. You know your cousin! Sounds like fun.Nice rat/mouse/killer ninja rodent! What i don't understand is why you climbed up then went back down again. Wasted effort if you ask me. Spiders! Lizerds! Pah they don't scare me... ah a spider! Nearly had a heart attack there. Fake blood! if only my first aid was so much fun. Keep posting! Ian jnr P.S love the new background

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was HEAPS of fun, and it's a frog in my hand-it felt so cool!!!!!!!!!! Have you ever held a frog, Granna?-they feel awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Katyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course I remember you Ian! IT WAS FUN!!!!!
    It was the best camp ever! You climb up it for fun and then because you have to get down you abseil down which is even funner....Spiders and lizards don't scare me either (well....usually-but when you're squished up in a cave that you can barely fit into in pitch black you do get slightly creeped out!) What do you do in your first aid?-I'm sure its fun!-we get to wrap eachothers hands up and stuff! I'm glad you like the new background....

    KT :-)

    ReplyDelete