Monday, December 13, 2010

MASTERCHEF LIVE!!!

Do you know what I did this weekend? Quess.....I WENT TO THE FIRST EVER MASTERCHEF LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How exciting?!?
I went with my friend Jess, her family and mummy. I met George, Matt , Gary (the judges),
Julie (last years winner), Adam (this years winner), Anna Gare (one of the junior masterchef
judges), Courtney, Alvin, Jimmy and Marion (all contestents).

There was also some other famous chefs, like Donna Hay.
We got to get photos taken with everyone AND got there autographs!!!
We made so dips and some of whcih tasted discusting, but was very fun to make all the same.

.....AND we also got to eat heaps of yummy free sample foods!

Once we had had a bit of a wander, we watched the show, where people from the audience got to
go up and participate in competitions and demonstrations. George, Matt and Gary were very
funny and they didn't even have a script!!!

Then we went to the beach for a while afterwards because it was such a hot day, and it was non-
stop laughs the whole way through. Jess and I just couldn't stop laughing!

Altogether it was an awesome day and was one of the highlights of my life!

Thanks Mummy for taking me xox

4 comments:

  1. I will post pics of it soon...but we just lost internet connection!

    Sorry....

    KT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was such a great day sweetie, hope you are able to put up some piccies soon!!!

    Lots of love, Mummy x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking forward to sampling some of those recipes!!!! Glad you had lots of fun. Luv Daddy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you...I can't wait to cook some of the recipes
    xxx

    ReplyDelete