This year we had a particularly aussie Christmas. We spent the night before Christmas at the Opera House, watching a brilliant Opera show. Santa Clause even came, and the Australian Childrens Opera Choir..We were allowed to sing along to all the Christmas Carols, and had a fantastic time! I went crazy with my new camera, taking pictures whenever possible-I even took pictures of the bathroom because it was SO amazing!!!!!!!!!!! When the first Opera solo was sung, William, Tom and I found it really funny....But after that, I started to realise how beautiful Opera actually is, I now LOVE it, although I think William and Tom still find it hilarious! I was really sad to go back home when it was done, becasue it was such a wonderful experience, but then I remembered that Santa would be visiting, and quickly cheered up!
We spent Christmas day opening presents, eating delicous special food, playing with our presents, giving our presents and having fun at the beach. William and I went on our boogie boards, and got dunked a few times, and Tom paddled with Daddy and built sandcastles, while Mummy watched and sun bathed. We had a brilliant Christmas, and got such AWESOME things!
When we got back from the beach, it was so hot that us kids played on Tom's slip n slide, and had heaps of fun!....and then after that we all played on the Wii downstairs.
Overall it was a awesome Christmas, in fact the best one ever for me! I hope you all had as good a Christmas as us.
Katyx
Glad you had fun Katy ...... your Christmas in the sun was VERY different from ours in the snow - but we all enjoyed ourselves very much! Thank you for the beautiful angel you made for me - I shall treasure it. It is 4pm New Year's Eve here now for us, but I realise it must be 3a.m. on New Year's Day for you, so you will have had your celebration, whereas we still have ours to come. Happy New Year Katy-Angel - ENJOY! xoxoxoxoxox
ReplyDeleteOoooooooooooh! You know i am an opera singer. At least i was one. I got xbox 360 games and i played that most of the day. I got brotherood. The assains creed game. Blood fest! No way was it a wasted day. See ya Ian jnr
ReplyDelete