Today we might go to the Cinema! William would like to see Alvin and the Chipmunks, but I don't mind what we watch. I'll tell you all about it if we go.
Hi Katy - love your blog. Happy New Year sounds as if you had a great time over the holidays. We are back to work and school tomorrow. Over the holidays we all went to see the film 'Nativity' which was really funny - you would love it. Today we had a scrummy lunch at the Equestrian Centre watching the horses training. Hope to speak to you on SKYPE soon. Love Aunty Catherine, Uncle Ian, Ian and Kirsty xxx
Yay! It WAS Alvin and the Chipmunks, and was sooo cute wasn't it...
ReplyDeleteLove you lots,
Mummy x
Hi Katy - love your blog. Happy New Year sounds as if you had a great time over the holidays. We are back to work and school tomorrow. Over the holidays we all went to see the film 'Nativity' which was really funny - you would love it. Today we had a scrummy lunch at the Equestrian Centre watching the horses training. Hope to speak to you on SKYPE soon. Love Aunty Catherine, Uncle Ian, Ian and Kirsty xxx
ReplyDeleteYes, it was SO cute!
ReplyDeleteKaty
xoxox
Thank you, Auntie Catherine and family!
ReplyDeleteHappy new year!
What was the 'Nativity' about? I 'm sure I would of LOVED it!
Love,
xxxKatyxxx