Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Birthdays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday to Aunty Kim on the 20th, and Ian Junior on the 19th, I hope you both have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a brilliant birthday yesterday and got so many wonderful presents including a blue camera, stationary, writing paper, a phone case and holders, books, DVDs, canvases, key rings, clothes, things to make and do, photo frames, head bands, a china doll and so much more! Thank you so much everyone!!!

We went to tree tops adventure park, and it was SO much fun!!! Because it was so hot when we got home we had a water bomb fight which was also really fun! Then two of my friends slept over and they're still sleeping.

Overall it was such an awesome day, and I loved every second of it.

I will try to send pictures of my birthday soon, but we haven't uploaded them to the computer yet.

Katyx

4 comments:

  1. Sounds fab Katy! Thank you for your birthday wishes, I had a lovely day too, but walking through snow rather than sun!

    Thank you too for the beautiful card which arrived this morning. Merry Christmas to you all!! Lots of love from Auntie Kim and family xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed the day - you girls were much braver on the adventure course than I was!!!! Happy 11th Birthday! Heaps of love, Mummy x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had a great birthday Auntie Kim! What did you do to celebrate???

    Lots of love,
    Katyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I LOVED the day (and night!), it was SO much fun!!! Some bits of the course were a bit scary though, but thats the fun of it! Thank you for a great day and for taking me Mummyxx

    ReplyDelete